COMMUNITY HEALTH MEDIA TRUST
CHMT a national HIV/AIDS Media and outreach NGO, is based at the Head Office, situated in Muizenberg, Cape Town.
Co-ordinator: HIV/AIDS Outreach Project
- Relevant Diploma
- SAQA recognised Facilitator qualification
- Treatment Literate with regard to all aspects of HIV/AIDS and treatment
- Strong administrative and report writing skills
- Computer literate in Excel, Word and Power Point
- 2-3 years experience in grassroots level capacity building
- Drivers licence and ability to travel essential
- 2-3 years supervisory experience
- Fluency in isiXhosa. isiZulu and /or seSotho
- Degree in Public Health, Development Studies, Community Development, Social Work, Nursing or Paramedical Field
- Understanding and experience in applying research methodology
- SAQA recognised Assessor or Moderator qualification
- Base-line knowledge of HIV/AIDS issues in the South African context would be beneficial
Closing date: Monday 16 March 2009
Please send CV, copies of your highest qualification, a covering letter including contact details of 3 current referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions of Service.
Probation contract for first 3 months. Twelve (12) month contract will be issued after successful probation period.