INTERIM NATIONAL MANAGER - (WESTERNCAPE NATIONAL OFFICE)
TAC requires the services of an interim national manager until February 2009 by which time the organisation hopes to have recruited a candidate for the post.
TAC has 96 full time staff and over 200 volunteers on stipends. There is a National office in Cape Town (with the finance and development office based in Johannesburg) six provincial offices and seven district offices. The TAC has numerous programmes and multiple funders. The organisation is currently under going a management review and organisational change process.
· Provide leadership and management of the strategic planning and change process
· Implementation of the decisions of the National Council and Secretariat
· Management of the operations including finances, human resources, programmes and administration.
· Managing communication and relationships within the organisation, between management and the secretariat and between TAC and its donors
· Monitoring and evaluation
· A track record in institutional building
· Demonstrated leadership capabilities
· Excellent inter-personal skills
· Strong project management skills and an ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
· At least five years experience in a senior management post in a complex and diverse organisation
· Knowledge of NGO and policy environment
· Committed to the aims of the TAC
· Fluency in speaking, reading and writing English
Please send your CV including the names and contact details of three recent referees to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 3rd October 2008. People living with HIV/AIDS are encouraged to apply.